“The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who other bloggers feel have been inspiring, positive and offer help where needed. They basically spread a little sunshine as they walk along their blogging pathway.”
I received the Sunshine Award and would love to thank Lorna Collins who nominated me. Lorna is an artist and recent graduate from a BA in Fine Art course and presents some great work on her blog, why not go and take a look at her work for yourself: Lorna Collins
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- List 10 facts about yourself (or answer 10 questions).
- Nominate other bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you
I’d like to pass the Sunshine Award to the following blogs that I really enjoy:
1. A Blog Related to Art : A painter working through the challenges of working (primarily) with oil.
2. Textile and Terrain : Flowers and textiles but so clean and fresh looking.
3. Joblogblog : Art, Design & Crafts
4. Artphalt : Lots of great images
5. The Rayograph : Art, Design & Architecture
6. Surface & Surface : Art & Design
7. Tigerloaf : Variety of visuals,art, poetry and general stuff.
8. A Drawing a Day 2012 : Another daily drawing to view online.
9. Hwan Lee : and another great daily drawing blog
10 …(Some ) Facts About Me
1. I am currently fixated with ipads
2. I teach weaving and love to crochet on buses
3. I make my own paints (oil, water colour, gouache etc)
4. Have just been prescribed varifocal glasses – officially old…
Now it’s your turn!
Thank you for you nomination, I really enjoy your works! Have a nice day!